Friday, February 15, 2008

My sick day..





Well I've been complaining I want to stay home & make cards all day & now here I am. I'm actually sick..started to lose my voice @ work last nite. If it wasn't for that I would be at work today.. I swear! Anyways, the mini-card is for a girl @ work who didn't get a Valentine from me so I made this to make it up to her. I actually made 3 of the "Get Well Soon" cards but they are so similar I'm just gonna post one. I used the grumpy bella stamp here & some stickles. The blue paper on top I just couldn't resist picking up @ Michaels yesterday. It has glitter on it already! I used Beyond Birthdays for the phrase & cut the circles from George. I love bella! Honestly I've had this stamp for quite some time & I could never figure out an appropriate card for it. It just came to me when I was perusing my BB cartridge lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment