Friday, April 4, 2008

TGIF

Hey all! Well, all 3 of you that actually may read this lol. Anyways, I just got home from a 1/2 day of shopping that was supposed to take about an hour. You know how it is shopping on friday afternoons. I've got the whole nite & tomorrow to myself & I'm def gonna do my best to spend it on some projects I've been cooking up. Come on back later & take a look.. hopefully I'll have something posted real quick like. Also, I got the news that I'll be up for a supervisor position real soon at work now. It's something I've been on the fence about but I finally sat down & went over some details with my manager last nite. For those of you who don't know (once again all 3 of you lol) I do debt collections & I'm pretty good at it. I was kind of worried about taking on the extra stress but it seems like it would be about the same & I can be very organized, if not anal, so it should be a good fit. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Heather you are too funny girl ! good luck with the job sounds like it something you are very capable of doing but then again women are capable of anything right lol !!! can't wait to see your next project i can see your creativity growing each time with more enthusiasm !!

    ReplyDelete