Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Like I'm not online enough..





& now I've been compelled to join the forum over @ splitcoast stampers! They now have a forum dedicated to stamping bella so of course I had to check it out. So after checking that out I just had to go to my room & whip up a couple bella cards. Ssshh.. don't tell my husband I just ordered like 5 new bellas too! I couldn't help myself & I've been eyeing them up for quite some time. The 5 or 6 that I already have just weren't enough. I ordered: craving bella, pms bella, pregnant/shopping bella & cat bella (sorry I'm not good w/the names.. you get the idea). I can't get enough of them. I'm also adding the link to the site on my blog. In case you haven't noticed on the left side of my blog is a list of blogs I like to visit. Some I know from the Cricut MB & some I've come across. Anyways, in case you didn't know already there are a ton of talented ladies on here. BTW, I'm also considering opening an Etsy shop. Just something I'm thinking about nothing set in stone... if it happens it won't be for quite awhile... we'll see.

Ok, so I finished another bella. I think this one turned out very cute. I used another studio g stamp for the "let's get together". I didn't scan these since the stickles isn't dry yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment