Thursday, March 27, 2008

So tired...



Well I just got home from work but I've been meaning to post my latest creations. I'm having so much fun with my new Bellas & one of the kind souls over @ splitcoast stampers is sending me a Bella sentiment out of the kindness of her heart. How sweet is that?! After getting the cupcakebella I'm regretting that I didn't also get the "hey cupcake" sentiment. But I forgot about it & now I'm totally wishing I had it. Oh well, next order. So my husband took me to Joanns & told me to get whatever I wanted-- yeah! We ended up going to an outdated, out-of-the-way Joanns that I never go to. They had the most unbelievable clearance deals. I got these really cool Creating Keepsakes kits... regularly $20 for like $5!! I stocked up on all kinds of goodies. They had the DCWV spring paper stacks on sale for $10 so I got both the regular & glitter... you know a scrapper can never have too much paper. I've decided I'm going to scrap some of the million photos that have been waiting on me. Anyways, Jamie was so cool about the shopping trip & pretty much let me get whatever I want, while well knowing how much I've been spending lately. Pretty nice!

So, the craveabella sentiment is studio g- "It's a girl thing". I don't know why I can't get these pics to take better. The bellas always come out faded looking. Both cards look much better IRL. I'm really into pinks, greens & browns right now.

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute. The cupcake one is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow heather these are fantastic cards ! you did a really great job on these love the colours !

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Bella cards, I like the color combos you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cupcake is oh so delicious!! I feel the pull over to the stampy side of life...LOL!

    ReplyDelete